GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- To provide quality education to children in the CP-Roman, Kasoa and its suburbs.
- To have an inviting place and a safe environment for children to receive education.
- To teach children character formation and critical thinking.
- To create a quality child development programme for children 3 years old through Junior High school.
- To provide opportunities for college and high school graduates to volunteer services at OLHCS.
- To provide opportunities for parents to participate in the education of their children.