Our Lady of Holy Cross School, operated by the Sisters of the Holy Cross, is a Catholic basic educational institution serving all people. The School provides quality holistic education through committed and dedicated staff in a safe and enabling environment. Working in collaboration with the parents and the community, we educate children who will make a difference in society.
Our Lady of Holy Cross School has shared beliefs to provide quality education.
It is the responsibility of the administration and staff to develop the whole child and to
encourage them as they grow spiritually, physically, intellectually,
psychologically, and emotionally.
* Our Lady of Holy Cross School has shared beliefs to provide quality education.
* It is the responsibility of the administration and staff to develop the whole child and to encourage them as they grow spiritually, physically, intellectually, psychologically, and emotionally.
* Parents play an important part in a child’s education. Throughout the year, OLHCS will create opportunities for parents to participate in their children’s education, for example, to volunteer their time, talents, and gifts to enhance the school’s programmes.
* Communication between OLHCS and parents is essential in achieving the mission of the school. The school will pursue open communication with parents to promote and foster stakeholder participation in the school.
* All children are capable of learning. The school will provide opportunities that support the children’s motivation to learn and assist them to develop positive dispositions toward learning.
* To provide quality education to children in the CP-Roman, Kasoa and its suburbs.
* To have an inviting place and a safe environment for children to receive education.
* To teach children character formation and critical thinking.
* To create a quality child development programme for children 3 years old through Junior High school.
* To provide opportunities for college and high school graduates to volunteer services at OLHCS.
* To provide opportunities for parents to participate in the education of their children.