* Our Lady of Holy Cross School has shared beliefs to provide quality education.
* It is the responsibility of the administration and staff to develop the whole child and to encourage them as they grow spiritually, physically, intellectually, psychologically, and emotionally.
* Parents play an important part in a child’s education. Throughout the year, OLHCS will create opportunities for parents to participate in their children’s education, for example, to volunteer their time, talents, and gifts to enhance the school’s programmes.
* Communication between OLHCS and parents is essential in achieving the mission of the school. The school will pursue open communication with parents to promote and foster stakeholder participation in the school.
* All children are capable of learning. The school will provide opportunities that support the children’s motivation to learn and assist them to develop positive dispositions toward learning.